Download Evaluation Version
To use the software below a license is needed. Trial licenses can be requested from here
or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. When requesting a trial license please indicate the adapters you are interested in and send the request from your company e-mail address.
Trial licenses will migrate all file revisions, including changeset creation, comments, branch relationships and labels, while substituting the contents of each file when it is committed to TFS with the version information for the file.
For use with Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Update 3
The following versions are compiled against the 2012 Team Explorer Update 3 client APIs and require it to be installed on your system. The 2012 Team Explorer Update 3 APIs are compatible with accessing 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2015 TFS servers as well as Visual Studio Online.
Size 7.2 MB
Changes in 2.0.1107
- Updated the migration engine to branch rename operations if TFS
fails them due to parent folders being queued for deletion.
- Corrected an issue where the TFS path validator was treating some
paths as DOS filenames when they were not.
- Corrected an issue with SVNToTFS where an item could still get
pended as a rename if another rename shared the same source
- Corrected an issue with SVNToTFS where an edit could get pended
for a folder was replaced with the same name but different
- Corrected an issue with TFSToTFS where the source server name
would get saved with invalid characters.
- Corrected an issue with TFSToTFS where branch operations were not
getting optimized correctly when cloaked folder mappings
(click to expand)
For use with Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
The following versions are compiled against the 2010 Team Explorer client APIs and require it to be installed on your system. The 2010 Team Explorer APIs are compatible with accessing 2008, 2010, and 2012 TFS servers.
Note that the 1.0 release is not currently supported. The downloads below are provided only for previous customers who licenses do not cover the 2.0 release.
Size 5.7 MB
Changes in 1.0.4130
- Added functionality to the MigrationConfig.exe UI to provide more
warnings for common configuration errors.
- Added functionality to the MigrationConfig.exe UI folder mapping
Scan Wizards to add appropriate folder mappings when root
folders were renamed.
- Added functionality to the MigrationSupport.exe SessionVersion
utility to clear pending changes so they can be reanalyzed.
- Updated the analysis process to discard characters in changeset
comments that TFS does not support.
- Updated the default configuration for the
MigrationChangeCommentModifier setting to include revision
numbers for SVN and changeset ids for TFS.
- Updated the MigrationConfig.exe UI to correct an exception where
window resize events were being fired before forms fully
- Updated CVSToTFS to correct an issue with invalid characters in
the CVS changelog.
- Updated CVSToTFS and StarTeamToTFS to correct an issue with
dependencies during changeset consolidation.
- Updated CVSToTFS to be more aggressive when compressing tags that
were applied to items on multiple branches.
- Updated SVNToTFS to correct an issue where
IgnoreKeywordSubstitution was only be used to cut down on
server communication during analysis and not to prevent
SVN from expanding keywords during migration.
- Updated SVNToTFS to use a new SharpSvn interface for making Log
and List calls which requires less server communication.
(click to expand)